What is the capacity of the Village Hall? How many people can we have at our event?
• The Hall is limited to 100 persons inside the Hall. This includes staff, and entertainers, such as band members
Can we erect a marquee next to the Village Hall?
• Yes, although there will be a small gap as the ground undulates
Is there access for disabled visitors?
• The Hall is wheel-chair accessible and has disabled facilities.
Can people stay overnight in the Hall?
• No, overnight accommodation in the Hall is not permitted
Is there car-parking? If so, for how many cars?
• There is car-parking for 20 cars by the Hall. There is overflow parking for a further 30-45 cars 2 minutes’ walk from the Hall. Please let us know if you will require this
We’d like to serve alcohol at our event, do we need a licence?
• Yes. Should your event involve the selling of alcohol you will require to submit a TENS notice to Cotswold District Council and the Gloucestershire Police at least 10 days before the event to secure a temporary licence. There is a fee of £21 involved in this payable to the Council.
What kitchen facilities are available?
• Please note kitchen facilities are limited
What do we do about leftover rubbish?
• Please leave no food in the kitchen and take all rubbish with you, when you leave
What do we do about cleaning of the hall after an event?
• Your fee includes a £20 charge for cleaning but you have to arrange it with our preferred cleaner. Details will be provided with your booking confirmation.
Is there a limit on how late our event can run?
• Please could you terminate your event by 12 midnight and encourage your guests to leave as quietly as possible
Can we decorate the Hall?
• Decoration of the Hall is allowed but you should not use any material which will damage the walls, floor or woodwork eg blue tack, nails, etc.